CP (50x30) USED BEVERAGE CAN BALER
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Bale Size : 500mm x 340mm x ...
- Capacity : 1 – 1.5 tons / hour
- Cycle Time : 20 seconds
- Bale Weight : 10 – 15 kg
- Compression Chamber Dimension (Width x Length x Height) : 500mm x 1000mm x 340mm
- Top Cover Cylinder Thrust : 25 tons
- Main Compression Ram Thrust : 95 tons
- Loading Bucket Dimensions (Width x Length x Heigth) : 450mm x 750mm x 1000mm
- Maximum Working Pressure : 250 bars
- Machine Dimensions (Width x Length x Heigth) : 1100mm x 4200mm x 2600mm
- Machine Weight : 5,000 kg
- Electric Motor Power : 15 kW
CP (50x30), MB500 and VH (120-300)
OTHER FEATURES :
l The compression chamber walls are covered with 45 HRC hardness HARDOX 450 material for long-term life-cycle and friction resistancy.
l Ability to work continuously and with the weighing system arrange bales of 10 to 15 kg.
l When used with the MB500 Magnetic Separator and VH (120-300) Vibrating Hopper, will get rid of dirt and dust in Used Beverage Cans and separate steel cans from aluminum cans from each other.
l Hydraulic Oil Cooling system is implemented for efficiency hot climate conditions.
l The body is form St52 material and all welded material are stress relieved. If desired material certificates and stress relief report is given along with machine.
l Cylinder rods are induction hardened and chrome plated.
l Pumps and valves at hydraulic system are from worldwide reputable brands such as PARKER, BOSCH-REXROTH and VICKERS.
l Body is sand blasted before painting in order to increase the paint resistancy.
l Two undercoat and two coat paint is applied.
l Machine is full automatic by PLC control.
l All electrical and electronics parts are by TELEMECANIQUE.
Note : Some technical specifications may change according to material to be baled.
AYMAS keeps its right to change any specification preserved at all terms.